This notice was last updated on 2023, November 13.
This Policy will be updated if there are any changes to the cookies being used, and it will always be accessible via our website. The most recent date of change can be found above.
Who we are
“Due Network”, “we”, “us” and “our” means:
- Due Ltd, which is registered in the United Kingdom with our registered address is at 71-75 Shelton Street, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ and our company registration number is 14369984; and
- Due Payments EOOD, which is registered in Bulgaria with our registered address is at Mladost 1, 51A, fl. 4, ap. 24, Sofia, Bulgaria, 1784 and our company registration number is 207457701.
Consent and preferences
We will ask for your consent to place cookies on your device, except where they are necessary for our website to operate properly. You can withdraw consent to the use of optional cookies via the pop-up banner displayed when you first visit our site.
If you do not want to accept any cookies, you may be able to change your browser settings so that cookies (including those which are essential to the services requested) are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality on our website.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. These essential cookies are always enabled because our website won’t work properly without them. You can switch off these cookies in your browser settings but you may then not be able to access all or parts of our website. An example of this is the cookies we use to enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you like remembering your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that visitors to our website are finding what they are looking for easily.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
The cookies we use will only be accessed by us and the third parties named in the table above for the purposes referred to in this cookie notice.
If you have any questions about this cookie notice or the information we hold about you, please address questions, comments and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.